10 Things only 90's Kids can Remember

I would really like re freshen up mine and your memories of childhood if you're a 90's kid. I, being a 90's kid can greatly tell and express my feeling with some things that only we knew. And that, we had an amazing childhood without a smartphone, iPhone or iPad. We just had big boxes of computers and Internet Explorers.



1.  Oswald


We loved our cartoons. They were too adorable!! We got tos of good habits & values from them. But, nowadays, huh! -_- we get horrible stuff like "Kemon Ache, Jonny Test, Ben 10 etc" I mean, the best of them have stopped. I could still watch them. Miss them a lot.

2. Nokia was the Best

I still remember that my father and uncle were the ones who owned mobiles, that to nokia. My mother and aunt never had one until the 21st century. We had just a landline and no iPhones or other stuff. We enjoyed the only one snake game and sudoku in the mobile.

3.  Our Mothers Saw this


They literally loved Smriti Irani's "Kyoki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi"...I can still recall the tune. And, she's now the minister of Human Resource and Development.

4.  Finger Tips


This was the ultimate show! *Finger Tips*- They created loads of nice stuff. And, I liked it more than any other. 

5. Cinderella

This was the ultimate book for girls. We girls wanted to read this book, and read it so seriously. I remember that when I was small, I got this book and there were too many difficult words so I begged my mom to read it out and explain.

6.  We all remember Google

Google has been a loyal buddy. The first thing I knew on internet was- Google. Yes, everytime I turned on the internet, I used to first go on to www.google.com 

7.  We played a lot

We had nothing  else to do so we played a lot, to our hearts content.


8. Cartoon Network

We love you as you were back then. Please replay!

9. Mr. Bean- The ultimate comedy show

This was the most loved comedy. We laughed like anything. I still remember falling off the bed while laughing.

10.  Clay modelling- foremost hobby













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...